Senior Client Manager UK
Client Partnerships – London, UK (Hybrid)
At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
We are looking for a commercial individual that can cultivate and grow Tier 1 financial institution client(s). This person will drive forward our customer engagement programmes to give more value back to our banking clients and their customers. They need to be able to identify opportunities and understand client’s unique strategies and priorities that ensures successful alignment for all parties. Key to this role is having the empathy and ability to understand the channel to the clients’ customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a track record of success of working with senior level contacts across multiple functions.
Reporting to the Global Partnerships Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day running of key banking client relationship(s), proactively working with a range of teams internally and in the client to deliver against programme KPIs and business performance
- Understanding the bank client’s business and programme objectives to identify and deliver new strategic opportunities supporting innovation and improvement
- Monitoring client and market trends and insights to identify new opportunities and grow profitable revenue streams
- Establishing and maintaining trusted and effective client relationships, aligning them to Reward’s strategy
- Being the voice of the client within Reward- lead and coordinate matrix teams to deliver against key goals and objectives
- Organising and leading performance and planning meetings with client and internal teams
- Maintaining accurate revenue forecasts and budgets, alongside the programme performance
- Supporting continuous improvement upholding standardised level of service quality
- Complying with all Reward’s values, policies and industry regulatory guidelines
We are looking for an innovative, dynamic, driven and experienced Senior Client Partnership Manager to join our team who will be instrumental in managing and developing Reward’s growing estate of clients. You’ve got a great work ethic, focus and structure with a commercial drive to succeed.
If you are autonomous, commercially driven, exceptionally organised and strategic with experience of working in a high-growth, ambitious, fintech environment, then this could be the perfect fit for you. This position will be a key contributor to the company’s continued UK expansion, meaning there’s also plenty of career growth opportunities.
You’ll be managing blue chip banking relationship(s), and at various management levels – each day will bring a new and exciting challenge.
Required Expertise, Experience & Key Skills:
- 5+ years working in, or closely with, retail banking, payments or the fintech environment
- Strategic thinker who is highly adept at anticipating consequences and opportunities
- Create/Convert new client revenue opportunities and drive revenue generation
- Support Business Development teams in order to drive growth and additional business streams
- Demonstrable client and/ or partner management experience
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude that values entrepreneurialism and results, taking great pride in a job well done
- An effective and articulate communicator, able to persuasively present concepts clearly and concisely to key stakeholders, adjusting style to audience
- Highly organized, able to manage and deliver against multiple priorities
- Proven track record of conceiving, negotiating and delivering creative solutions
- Confident and calm under pressure, adaptive to changes, with a positive can-do attitude, demonstrating resilience in navigating changes, objections and escalations
- KPI and performance focused with a strong commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets with a focus on profitability
- High emotional intelligence
- Team player mentality, seeking out incremental ways to support team objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Right to work and remain in the United Kingdom
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents.
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent).
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our London office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few
GET IN TOUCH
Floor 7, Centre House
79 Chichester Street
12 Little Portland Street
Copyright Sports Loyalty Card Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved
Reward is PCI Level 1 certified and assured by KPMG to ISAE3000 standards